Silent Hill Resort Manor, Mumbai
Silent Hill Resort is a popular farmstay in Manor, Mumbai, which offers the best of both worlds. You can stay amidst nature, but not be too far away from the city. Silent Hill Resort is a perfect destination for you if you are looking for a quick weekend gateway with your family and friends.
Silent Hill Resort is located in Manor, Palghar, on the outskirts of Mumbai, just 85 km away from it. This place has become more popular because of its comfortable stay at affordable rates and several fun activities that are available on-site.
Facilities at Silent Hill Resort Manor, Mumbai
Located 85 km away from Mumbai, the resort offers deluxe air-conditioned rooms and cottages. The resort has a bar, multi-cuisine restaurant and banquet hall. There is also an in-house water park with splash pools, water slides, a wave pool and lazy river.
Accommodation options at Silent Hills Resort are as follows:
- Standard Room (Non A/C) – 2 adults + 2 kids or 3 adults
- Deluxe Room (A/C) – 2 adults + 2 kids or 3 adults
Things to do at Silent Hill Resort Manor, Mumbai
- Family activities
- Go on a boating trip around the lake.
- Take part in some fun games like carrom, chess, cards and more! We keep a separate game room for such recreational activities.
- Play with your little ones in the outdoor play area that has swings, slides and other fun stuff!
- Couple activities
- Romance your partner with a boat ride around the lake or take a walk through resort’s well-maintained garden hand in hand as you enjoy the view of the sunset together!
- You can also head out with your partner and explore nearby attractions which are easily accessible from resort. For example – Sajan Nature Club is at a distance of just 5 km from us while Gagangiri Maharaj Ashram is only 14 km away from resort making it easier for you to plan day trips from here and explore more places together!
- Looking for something indoors? You can have fun playing various indoor games such as carrom, chess and more! Or simply curl up in front of fireplace with a book or movie as you cuddle up next to each other during winters!
- in-house restaurant also offers good food so if you’re both foodies, then you can always try delicious food together at resort itself without having to go outside anywhere else which will save your time while still treating your taste buds!
- Enhance Your Bond In Outdoor Jacuzzi & Pool With Romantic Ambience Around It – Light Up The Fireplace And Let The Vibes Do Its Magic As You Enjoy A Relaxing Soak In These Magical Moments With Your Loved One.
Weekend getaways from Mumbai
Nothing beats a nice trip away from the city to break up your busy schedule. A number of resorts within easy driving distance have cropped up in recent years, and one of them is the Silent Hill Resort. This popular vacation spot Silent Hill Resort is located just 85 km away from Mumbai. Getting there is easy—just drive down NH48 or Mumbai – Pune Expressway, or take a train to the nearest stop at Khopoli.
The resort has activities like archery, rifle shooting, horse riding, mini golf and more; plus excellent amenities like multiple restaurants, swimming pools and even 3D movie theaters! Accommodation options include tents and cottages with comfortable beds; everything you need for a relaxing weekend getaway from Mumbai.
Info about a resort in Manor, Mumbai
- Resort name: Silent Hill Resort
- Location: Manor Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Address: National Highway No.48, Vaitarna River Bridge, Manor, Maharashtra 401403
- Best time to visit: October – March
- Things to do at the resort: Camping, trekking, boating, rock climbing, forest walks, bird watching
FAQs about Silent Hill Resort
Q. What is a one day picnic rate at Silent hill resort Manor?
Ans. One day picnic rate for adults is 941 Rs and for children is 762 INR.
Q. Silent resort price per person?
Ans. Average price per person is almost 850 INR.
Q. What is the silent hill resort website link, contact number and online booking?
Ans. You can book online ticket for resort by going this website http://www.silenthillsresort.com/
Contact number: 09967362161 / 09890747997